Leslie Calvert is a registered Electrologist and has been proudly caring for New Mexico clients since 1979. For that duration, she has served as a board member for the New Mexico Electrolysis Association (NMEA), and would be happy to answer any questions and concerns you might have regarding hair removal.
Electrolysis is an effective hair removal process that that works on hair of any color.
Your sessions will take place in a clean, comfortable, private, and professional environment.
Your electrologist will be a certified professional with years of experience.
As you can see from the example, even on extremely delicate areas and tattoos, electrolysis is the way to go for permanent hair removal.
The Electrolysis Clinic knows there are difficult decisions when trying to decide which service will best suit your needs. We believe it’s important to be informed. Leslie has provided answers to our most frequently asked questions to assist you. Call or come see us for a free 45 minute consultation. We will gladly answer any questions you may have!
- Q: What is electrolysis?
- A: Electrolysis is permanent hair removal by use of electricity, one hair at a time.
- Q: Is it a one time only visit?
- A: We must wait for all the cycles of hair to show. Cycles can lay dormant for as long as eight months.
- Q: Is the number of treatments the same for everyone?
- A: Those with a Mediterranean background (ie. French, Italian, Greek, Spanish) have much more aggressive hair patterns than those from Asia (ie. Chinese, Japanese, North American Indian).
- Q: What requirements does it take to perform electrolysis?
- A: In New Mexico, an Electrologist must be licensed and registered. The state board inspects the offices regularly.